Friday, February 15, 2013

Join Scentsy And See what you can do.

I joined Scentsy In May of 2012, I thought oh Ill do a little and see where it takes me after all it was only $99.00 to join. Then they Introduced Velata Oh my Gosh Chocolate anytime I want. I got a little more excited, In July while at convention I Heard about there next product Grace Adele. That was Awesome Purses who doesn't love Purses. I was Hooked I started Really working it. Then they announced That you could earn a Trip by sales and recruiting. I have 6 destinations to choose from!!!
I was stocked. I worked a little harder still not putting in more than 20 hours a week and started seeing paycheck as big as my husbands how excited I was. Then all I wanted to do is Share with everyone the opportunity I had been Give. So Today I ask you is there something out there you want but cant seem to find the money to accomplish it why not try Scentsy. If you work it. You will be earning the money you need to accomplish anything you want. If you have any questions feel free to comment or email me@ adiesattic@gmail.com also you can Join right on my Website @ www.kathyr.scentsy.us. Check out these starter kits.
Scentsy only 99.00 Start Up
Grace Adele only 199.00 Start Up
You can make both start up cost back in a month if you just hold a party a week with average sales of 500.00 a party, So Come join my team and party for a living too. You can join on my website @ www.kathyr.scentsy.us you can sign up for any of the 3 lines Scentsy Sells

No comments:

Post a Comment